- up to £9.00 per hour depending on experience - Permanent
Our client is a family-owned recycling service provider with an operation in Verwood. They have engaged Five Rivers Recruitment to help them recruit a Workshop Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will need to possess a good standard of welding and fabrication. The main duties of the role are building and refurbishing balers.
- Working on plant equipment
- Carry out fault diagnosis and repair of Balers
- Ensure servicing schedules are followed in accordance with manufacturer's specification
- Ensure that the maintenance is up to date in order to reduce Mobile Plant and Fixed Plant downtime
- Carry out routine safety inspections on all core plant equipment
- Offer mechanical support to all plant and equipment repairs
- Reviewing H&S practices and implementing changes with the assistance of the line manager
- Provide a safe working environment for all staff and operatives who enter the Workshop
- Electrical experience
- Problem solving
- Good organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Team Worker
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible working
- Able to make decisions
- Follow written and verbal instructions
This is a full time, temp to perm position with good opportunities to grow and progress within a forward thinking organisation.
For more information please contact Phil on 01722 327241