- - Permanent
Our Client based in Amesbury are looking to expand their successful and established production team, we are therefore seeking a Embroider/Machienest to join their dedicated and skilled workforce.
1. All embroidery requirements for all accounts
2. Tunic embellishment/rank markings
3. Making up medal ribbons
4. Tunic alternations (all elements)
5. Trouser alternations (all elements)
6. Stitching trouser seams (front and back of trousers)
7. Skirt alternations (all elements)
8. Cap bands – changing caps and bowlers
9. Hand stitched embroidery (EPPS)
10. Managing new recruit days (Merseyside) – all alternations and embellishment to all garments
11. Repairs to garments
Experience within a similar environment is desirable, a pre existing embroidery skill set is essential.
This is a full time permanent role with a salary of £18,000 per annum.