- Yearly - Permanent
We are recruiting for a permanent Credit Control and Sales Ledger Assistant to join a busy accounts department, playing a major role in their small dedicated team. Knowledge and experience is essential.
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within certain timescales.
- Responding to daily queries
- To assist with all areas of cash allocation including card payments, cheques, BACS
- Preparing budgets
- Telephone customer service
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Regularly monitor & report on aged debts
- Mailbox management
- A confident and assured telephone manner
- Motivated and target driven
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Capable of working under pressure during busy periods.
- Organisational skills.
- Good communication skills and an enthusiastic team player.
- Previous Credit Control experience
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Holiday: 20 working days plus bank holidays
Similar Job Vacancies
- Group Administrator Salisbury
- *URGENT TEMPORARY REQUIREMENTS* Salisbury
- Project Assistant - Interior Design Salisbury
- Project Estimator - Furniture Team Salisbury
- Experienced Carpenter Salisbury
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search