Salisbury: 01722 327241

Melksham: 01225 809392

« Back to results Posted: 1 week ago

Group Administrator

  • Salisbury
  • £18,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE - Permanent

To head up and be responsible for the general day to day administration duties/requirements of the company.

  • Provide supportive administration to departments in the company as required

  • Provide the primary and accountable internal processing functionfor Clients Services

  • This role has an 80/20% split where the individual will spend at least 80% of their time on the elements listed within the role profile and the other 20% maybe engaged by the company on other business-related activities as designated by the company. This is to help with growth and knowledge share thus de-risking the business.General office administration to include the following:

Primary role:

  • Answering the inbound main line phone

  • Processing incoming and outgoing post

  • Managing the generic stationery requirements/levels for the business i.e. letterheads/templates/comp slips

  • Organise, evolve & maintain general office filing, both paper and on the server environment

  • Maintain employee holiday and sickness records

  • Manage, record and issue petty cash

  • Arrange hotels / travel requirements for personnel - subject to approval by department heads

  • General employee administration, such as maintaining internal contact lists, managing Birthday’s cards etc.

  • Contact clients to determine their annual renewal status , maintain up to date client list and usage details , renewal dates, purchase price, sell price and then provide details to accounts for monthly invoicing.

  • Complete the Verifone Order processing as required for the business

  • Update & evolve the client matrix to record, by client, the software in use, the version of the software and third-party plug-ins. A cross check to be applied to this monthly via invoicing to ensure it is up to date

  • Help arrange meetings and events as required

  • Send global communications to clients when required

  • Head up and be accountable for the work request process (as documented separately), to include:

  • Chasing up the different statuses within Jira both internally and externally

  • Engage, evolve the supporting resources to ensure all is being managed for expediency and efficiency

  • Ensuring Jira and chargeable spreadsheet are matching

  • Produce text narrative for invoicing monthly and send to accounts as directed

  • Produce and deliver the Administration monthly reports as directed

Person specification:

Good Organisational Skills

o A disciplined person who can prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.

Excellent Communication Skills

o Can form a positive relationship with internal, external people/organisations and client base

o To be able to accurately capture and record information

Practical Skills

o Have a methodical and analytical approach to all tasks with great attention to detail.

Technical Skills

o Excellent understanding of work request procedures.

o Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.

Similar Job Vacancies

Looking for a change?

If you're looking for a new job, follow us on Twitter

Signup for Jobs on Twitter

Looking for a candidate?

Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.

Candidate search
Feel Like sharing?