- £9.70 per hour - Permanent
PURPOSE OF JOB
Part of a multi-skilled team responsible for the building of completed Products, from sub-assemblies maintaining high standards of workmanship to IPCA 610.
• General secondary education.
• Time spent in manufacturing environment, ideally electronics based
• Computer literate
• Experience of hand soldering advantageous.
• Previous experience of production testing, preferably within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
• Desirable - Electronics qualification / training, Electronics based and or mechanical aptitude.
• Desirable – Assembly experience specific to building and testing completed PCB’s into finished product.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build product to customer drawings/specifications
• Follow company procedures / work instructions
• Report and problems / issues to supervisor / manager
• Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of workmanship
• Ensure Health & Safety of self and colleagues
• Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
• Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
• Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
• Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
• Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained
Similar Job Vacancies
- Clean Room Technician Andover
- Semi Clean Room Operative Andover
- Twilight Test Technician Andover
- Test Technician Andover
- Assembly Operative Andover
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search