- Salary negotiable depending on experience - Permanent
As of 17th July our client is recruting for fully qualified Vehicle Technician/s from either a dealership background or large independent for their site in Chippenham - specialising in the Ford brand.
(MOT trained and/or franchised)
This position is within a busy and reputable 'Ford' dealer franchise garage working with a strong reputation so we need someone with an excellent attention to detail. You will be provided with full franchise training.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
- Fully qualified Vehicle Technician
- Level 3 in Light Vehicle (desirable) and experienced in MOT's for these vehicles.
- Vosa qualified ideally, but training can be provided for the right person
- Experience working within the workshop is essential
- An understanding of the importance of Manufacturer CSI would be desirable
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence
8.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday with one hour Lunch
Saturdays overtime until 12.30pm
Similar Job Vacancies
- PART TIME Car Service Advisor Chippenham
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search