- £8.09 per hour - Temporary
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Refuse Collectors for immediate start on a long term temporary basis.
NEW staff intake as from next week wc 21st May, induction/s as of Tuesday 22nd May at 08:00am. Applicants need to be available to commence employment with immediate effect following successful completion of induction. Please Note; this is a temporary ongoing requirement, which could lead to permanent employment as from 1st August.
Interested in attending then please call to arrange an appointment to register with immediate effect.
- Collects refuse and recyclables on designated routes; retrieving, hauling, lifting, and loading items; rejecting unacceptable items; instructing customers on proper containers and items for collection, placement of containers, and packaging procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment.
- Documents loads by maintaining logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Skills/Qualifications:Lifting, Attendance, Dependability, Independence, Basic Safety, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Supervision, Safety Management.
You do need to be very physically fit as there is plenty of walking and moving of wheely-bins on a daily basis. Candidates must have their own safety boots, all other PPE will be provided.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.26 per hour