- £22,000 - £23,500 per annum - Permanent
The role-holder will be responsible for the day to day management of individual contracts to fully meet customer requirements including SLA’s and KPI’s.
Key Tasks/Main Activities:
- Maintain customer KPIs, service levels and management information as agreed with each customer, ensuring all targets are achieved.
- Ensure all customer orders are processed in a manner which ensures all customer requirements are met.
- Develop excellent relationships with all customer contacts.
- Process garment exchanges, employee transfers, employee leavers etc. as outlined in the contract, maintaining an accurate customer database.
- Deal with customer enquiries or problems quickly and efficiently, providing acknowledgement of communication, within 24 hours, where the query cannot be immediately resolved.
- Produce and analyse timely and accurate reports and management information within a defined period both internally and for customers.
- Liaise closely with all internal departments to ensure projects are progressing.
- In conjunction with key account manager research and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Prepare for and lead contract customer review meetings/ internal meetings, take minutes and follow up on agreed actions.
- Arrange and attend measuring sessions when required.
- Utilising internal stock forecasting system to forecast customer requirements.
- Monitor, confirm and progress P.O.’s as required, chasing overdue orders when necessary.
- Liaise with both internal and external suppliers, UK and Overseas regarding the progress of production.
- Manage stock levels according to individual customer requirements.
- Setup and manage product costing.
- Manage the updating of stock figures on internal systems following complete stocktakes and occasional counts.
- Negotiate delivery terms with suppliers.
- Conduct supplier appraisals.
- Identify any new opportunities for improving the customer service and purchasing process and functions within the company,
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Office Manager.
Experience and Training
- 18 months experience in a customer service/purchasing role.
- Previous experience of processing orders for customers.
- Experience of corporate workwear clothing products.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced in the use of MS office.
- Experience of using ERP systems.
Competencies and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning/organising skills.
- Can work on own initiative.
- Can build relationships easily.
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail.
Job Related Availabilty
- Able to work overtime.
- Clean current driving licence.
- Required, to undertake a Criminal Records Check.
- Eligibility to work within EU.
- Fluency in English.
- Requirement to travel to UK/Mainland Europe.
For more information, please contact Kate on 01722 321300 / email@example.com