- Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge
- £18,000 per annum plus commission - Permanent
The role of the Telesales Executive is to manage existing multiple site free trade and retail outlets and accounts whilst working with the Business Development Manager to develop the territory for new business with a view to increasing the number of “house” accounts. Your duties will be to;
- Call a predetermined list of customers to gain orders and up sell
- Prospect for potential new customers to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Book qualified appointments for the Business Development Manager
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and promptly
- Use a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate appropriately.
Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 2 years telesales experience
- 5 x GCSE’s Grade C or above and ideally ‘A’ level qualifications
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm on alternate Mondays, 9.00am to 5.00pm all other days. The client is also considering either 1x full time or 2x candidates to do a Part Time job share.
£18,000 plus commission
Our client is a growing company that offer a great deal of opportunity for growth to the right candidate. The company offers plenty of scope for professional development, and financial rewards to match success.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact our Melksham office on 01225 809392.