- £18,270 per annum - Permanent
Case Management Officer
Reports to: Adjudicator Manager
Job Purpose: To facilitate the smooth transition of the Complaint from completion of the agent’s internal complaints procedure through to closure, through correspondence with Agents and Complainants. To provide high quality frontline customer service by offering information and guidance to Complainants and Agents. To record and respond to all consumer contacts received by telephone, e-mail or letter in line with company procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To action incoming and outgoing mail as necessary.
- To create records and ensure accuracy of the record at all times.
- To handle telephone and written enquiries and record the information in a timely manner.
- To produce letters and documentation according to Office procedures, ensuring complete accuracy at all times and in accordance with the Manager’s requirements.
- To maintain diary in a timely fashion and adhere to complaint timescales.
- To liaise with Adjudicators as necessary and to carry out any third party enquiries that they require.
- To liaise with customers, firms and other outside bodies to obtain additional information or documentation and maintain accurate records of action taken.
- Maintenance of filing system and ensure that day to day filing is correctly processed and placed on files.
- To provide guidance on procedures when asked.
- To refer to other members of staff for advice when appropriate.
- Use of office reproduction and telecommunication systems as required.
- To send customer satisfaction surveys to Complainants and Agents when the complaint has been closed.
- To archive closed complaints on a monthly basis.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably allocated from time to time as assigned by the Ombudsman/Manager.
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Excellent prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills.
Ability to use initiative.
Team player, cooperative approach.
Positive can-do attitude.
Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
Ability to assimilate large volumes of written material and make balanced decisions.
Competent in the use of Microsoft Products.
Adaptable and able to deal with constant change.
Ability to consider the potential outcome and consequences of an action.
An awareness of the general purpose and process of the office, to understand the role and how it fits within this and other departments.
Working with People
Learning and researching
Delivering Results and meeting customer expectations
Following instructions and procedures
Adapting and responding to change
Coping with pressures and setbacks
Similar Job Vacancies
- Policy Assistant Salisbury
- Financial Administrator Salisbury
- Operations Assistant Salisbury
- Dispute and Resolution Advisor Level 2 Salisbury
- Corporate Secretariat Assistant Salisbury
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search