- £22,000 per annum - Permanent
Job Title: Dispute and Resolution Advisor Level 2
Reports to: Adjudicator Manager
Job Purpose: To assess all complaints that have completed the Firm’s Internal Complaints Procedure, identify and negotiate a resolution where suitable producing a written resolution to those complaints; for complaints not suitable for resolution to facilitate the smooth transition of the complaint from receipt of the final viewpoint letter through to allocation to a team Adjudicator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To determine if a complaint falls within the clients Terms of Reference and to respond/progress accordingly.
- To progress a complaint that falls within the clients Terms of Reference to a stage where it can be either resolved by the Assessment and Resolution stage or passed to a team Adjudicator for a Case Review.
- To review any suitable non-complex Cases where conciliation, mediation or early resolution can be applied and, in those cases:
1. Produce a reasoned argument leading to a recommendation and to draft the early resolution letter accordingly.
- As appropriate to contact the Complainant to advise that there is no possibility that the complaint will be supported by the client at review stage, providing an appropriate explanation, or seek to negotiate a settlement between Complainant and Agent by way of resolution of the complaint in full and final settlement.
- If a goodwill offer has been made by the Agent to consider if this is appropriate compensation for those complaints that it is considered would be supported, and, if so, contact the Complainant to advise that acceptance of the offer should be considered.
2. Identify those cases where a resolution can most appropriately be achieved by telephone, liaising between all parties as necessary.
3. Identify those cases where a fast track approach (for example court action pending) is needed and advise the Adjudicator Manager.
- To ensure that monthly targets are met.
- To accurately file all documentation.
- To inform the Membership Department to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- To produce letters and documentation according to Office procedures.
- To refer to other members of staff for advice when appropriate.
- To act and comply in accordance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably allocated from time to time as assigned by the client.
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain rapport with challenging consumers and agents.
- Ability to supply clear explanations of rationale
- Ability to assimilate and analyse large volumes of written material
- Ability to consistently pay attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative to identify required information to resolve the complaint
- Strong planning and organising skills; including problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure to meet team targets.
- Computer literate
Similar Job Vacancies
- Policy Assistant Salisbury
- Financial Administrator Salisbury
- Case Management Officer Salisbury
- Operations Assistant Salisbury
- Corporate Secretariat Assistant Salisbury
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search