- £22,000 - £24,500 per annum Per annum DOE - Permanent
Mechanical Design Engineer (CAD Processing Engineer)
Following an update on this requirement with our client as of today 8th August, we are excited to state there is now two opportunities for engineers with a mechanical background to join our client in Westbury.
Compile detailed production ready manufacturing drawings and component lists as required by the needs of the engineering schedule in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions asrequired by the needs of the projects ensuring a high level of accuracy.
Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of product.
A strong education background (ideally Degree level or equivalent) with mechanical aptitude.
Familiarity/able to interpret manufacturing drawings.
Information Technology Skills (Excel, Word).
Experienced user of AutoCAD 2014.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships at all levels.
An active and considered approach to problem solving.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines without errors.
Proven team player who is willing to contribute effectively.
Experience in AUTOCAD is essential. ( 2D is prodominately used by this client)
• 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 days – this is expressed in hours so is much more flexible for staff than in days
• Pension – employer will contribute up to 5% of what employee contributes
• Great work – life balance – hours are 8.30-5.15 Monday – Thursday and 8.30-1pm on a Friday
• Employee assistance programme – free, confidential phone line for advice, and counselling sessions if required
• Sick pay after 1 years’ service is 4 weeks full pay, 4 weeks half pay
• Free on-site parking
• Ability to purchase items through staff purchasing system
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme (bike loan able to take advantage of this after probation)
• Life assurance x1 salary
• Long service – long service awards for staff after 10, 15, 20, 25 etc years plus.
• Medicash Cash Plan once passed probation (able to claim back money on dental (£65 per year) optical (£65 per year) complementary therapies (£160 per year) can add children for free and partners at own cost
37.5 hours over 4.5 days - Monday - Thursday 8.30am -5.15pm and 8:30am-1pm on a Friday
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Lisa or Richard on 01225 809392.