- From £17,000 per annum - Permanent
Junior CAD Technician
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a junior CAD Technician to join our growing design team.
Reporting to the General Manager the main responsibilities of the role will be to provide 2D design drawings in support of the sales and production teams for the manufacturing of engineered foam products and bespoke cases.
To be successful in this role you should have first class IT skills within AUTOCAD. Some knowledge and previous use of Inventor are also preferable but not essential. A previous knowledge within a manufacturing / engineering environment would be an advantage but again not essential as you will undertake an internal training programme.
- Responsible for producing designs suitable for economic manufacture.
- Supply of quality drawings including modifications and re-issue.
- Supply drawings in support of the sales team
- Microsoft Applications
- Full Driving License (preferred)
- A sound communicator at all levels with an eye for detail
- A proactive CAN DO attitude
The hours for this position are 08:30am to 17:00pm Monday to Friday.
Starting Salary: £17,000 DOE
This job is Temp - Perm.
If you have any questions about this position, please can Kayleigh on 01722 327241.
Similar Job Vacancies
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search