- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum - Permanent
A great opportunity has become available to become part of a growing business in Salisbury to undertake the role of IT Support Engineer.
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of automated weight sorting equipment and software systems for the Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. The company exports a high proportion of its output and has an installed base across more than 50 countries worldwide.
The company have a small but effective customer support team, providing installation services as well as remote and 'on site' support to UK and international customers.
- Installing and commissioning equipment and software products for new clients on windows based systems.
- Site working including planned & reactive maintenance and implementation of software upgrades for existing clients.
- Running installation and user acceptance tests on installed systems to industry standards.
- Providing training and remote customer support.
- The role will include international travel, both short and long haul for varying durations.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Support role.
- Network and IT skills with knowledge and experience of working with SQL Server & Windows operating systems.
- Sound engineering skills, experience of working with mechanical and electrical drawings would be an advantage.
- Fault finding and problem solving skills are very important.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or similarly regulated and controlled environments would be an advantage.
- We are looking for a good communicator with strong customer facing skills and commercial acumen.
- An ability to manage situations effectively both as an individual and operating as part of a team.
- A conscientious organised approach with good attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Full clean UK Driving License and a current UK Passport.
- Full product specific training will be given to the right candidate
PLEASE NOTE; Regular UK and International travel will be a requirement of this role.
Salary and Package:
Salary will be dependent on experience and what you bring to the position. The company also offers pension and healthcare benefits.
Similar Job Vacancies
- Case Maker/ Foam Converter Salisbury
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search