- £22,000 - £30,000 per annum Salary DOE and Commission/Benefits - Permanent
Print Directory Sales Executive
(Media and/or Marketing advertising space, industry specific experience, is essential)
Following a meeting with this client as of 7th February our client is looking for a Print Directory Sales Executive for their growing business this recent opening has allowed the company to welcome onboard an experienced sales professional who has recent experience of working within a very similar position and establishment.
These positions are perfect for any hard working, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to really make a mark within a well established business.
Our client is looking for digital sales executives who can work within the existing sales teams, and has the initiative and drive to bring in new clients based within the local areas and be highly rewarded for it. The ideal candidate needs to have knowledge and experience with a proven track record of dealing with online sales and media/advertising space activity. Ideally within a marketing or media business.
- It is essential that the applicant possess a strong recent sales background working within a marketing or media business
- proven B2B (Business to Business) experience is essential
- field sales/telesales experience is essential, preferably within the advertising sector i.e. a marketing or media sales organisation.
- Online digital sales/marketing experience is advantageous
- confidence in communication and opening new sales opportunites
- the ability to generate new leads and follow up on existing warm leads, form good relationships & effectively close deals.
- good interpersonal & communication skills
- the ability to work on your own initiative
- posses a determined & results orientated attitude
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Salary £22,000-£30,000 (dependant on experience) plus uncapped commission
Please forward us a copy of your CV and details with immediate effect, as we very much look forward to receiving your details and reading about your sales success stories.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact our Melksham on 01225 809392.
Similar Job Vacancies
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search