All of us here at Five Rivers Recruitment are justifiably proud of our reputation around Salisbury for temporary and permanent recruitment solutions. We have worked hard for both clients and candidates alike to build this reputation, but we realise that in order for us to give the best to our clients we need to know their business well. Sometimes when you get to know a business well you realise that new staff aren't always the only requirement.
Over the past eight years we have worked closely with a number of clients and we have additional services that we are able to offer to sit alongside our recruitment solutions. In particular we are able to offer bespoke training courses, designed for a client's specific needs, and also we have a series of open training courses which run throughout the year in our own in-house training facility.
For more information on what our training team can offer you, click here.
To see a list of the open courses that are currently available, click here.
- Digital Communications Officer - TEMPORARY - PART TIME Warminster
- General Warehouse Assistants (Temp, ad-hoc) Salisbury, Sixpenny Handley
- URGENT - Temporary Project Manager Porton, Salisbury
- Supply Chain Coordinator/Buyer. Salisbury
- PART TIME Car Service Advisor Chippenham
- Vehicle Technician - Swindon Swindon
- Car Sales Executives Chippenham
- Part Time Office Administrator Salisbury
- Clean Room Technician Andover
- Semi Clean Room Operative Andover
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search