All of us here at Five Rivers Recruitment are justifiably proud of our reputation around Salisbury for temporary and permanent recruitment solutions. We have worked hard for both clients and candidates alike to build this reputation, but we realise that in order for us to give the best to our clients we need to know their business well. Sometimes when you get to know a business well you realise that new staff aren't always the only requirement.
Over the past eight years we have worked closely with a number of clients and we have additional services that we are able to offer to sit alongside our recruitment solutions. In particular we are able to offer bespoke training courses, designed for a client's specific needs, and also we have a series of open training courses which run throughout the year in our own in-house training facility.
For more information on what our training team can offer you, click here.
To see a list of the open courses that are currently available, click here.
- Sewing Machinist Trowbridge
- Warehouse Technicians (Embroidery Technicians) Midsomer Norton
- Support Administrator Salisbury
- Furniture Preparation & Restoration Specialist Salisbury
- Trainee Upholsterer Trowbridge
- Upholsterer (Experienced/Skilled) Trowbridge
- Customer Support IT Support Engineer Salisbury
- Vehicle Technician - Chippenham Chippenham
- Assembly Technician Salisbury
- Workshop Engineer Verwood
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search