Are you looking for a job but don’t know where to start? Or you may know exactly the type of job you want. Either way, we’re here to help!
Here at Five Rivers Recruitment we’ve got access to a huge variety of job vacancies from businesses and organisations in Salisbury and the surrounding area.
You may be looking for a temporary position, some part-time work or a permanent role. Our team of expert consultants can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Register with us – it’s easy!
If you don’t have a CV or need help writing a CV, you may find our CV Writing Techniques handy.
Once you’ve registered, one of our experienced consultants will be in touch to arrange an appointment and discuss your requirements.
At this point we’ll need to take a proof of ID; either a valid passport or a birth certificate, and a valid form of photo ID. This is a legal requirement and we can’t put you forward for interviews without it.
Finding the perfect job for you
Your consultant will work closely with you to help you through the recruitment process.
As soon as they find a suitable role, they’ll discuss it with you. They’ll also be able to offer you advice on how to maximise your chances of getting an interview, and techniques to use at the interview itself.
- Sewing Machinist Trowbridge
- Warehouse Technicians (Embroidery Technicians) Midsomer Norton
- Support Administrator Salisbury
- Furniture Preparation & Restoration Specialist Salisbury
- Trainee Upholsterer Trowbridge
- Upholsterer (Experienced/Skilled) Trowbridge
- Customer Support IT Support Engineer Salisbury
- Vehicle Technician - Chippenham Chippenham
- Assembly Technician Salisbury
- Workshop Engineer Verwood
If you're looking for a new job, follow us on TwitterSignup for Jobs on Twitter
Does your business need a new star to help you grow? Let us show you how to find the best of the best.Candidate search